Return to: Extended Learning Programs
Whether you are looking for classes to help strengthen your computer software skills, increase your current job knowledge, prepare for industry certification, explore new career opportunities or just take classes that sound interesting and fun, there is a class for you!
Choose from hundreds of programs that prepare you for growing industries such as: Healthcare, Business, IT & Software Development, Management & Corporate, Media & Design, Hospitality & Service Industries, Skilled & Industrial Trades, and more.
- Start anytime
- Many programs completed in less than six months
- In-depth study; all learning materials provided
- Personal instructor assistance
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
* MyCAA Approved
* WIOA Approved (visit your local Job Center location to learn more)
Affordable and effective legal education. Curriculum is delivered in a variety of formats, providing students with the flexibility necessary to achieve their academic goals while continuing with their daily lives. Sessions begin six times a year and are offered in seven-week sessions.
- Paralegal Certificate
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training
- Advanced Legal Research & Writing Certificate
- Personal Injury for Paralegals
- Legal Investigation Certificate
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
Corporate Training - NEW!
In today’s rapidly changing workplace, the need to quickly adapt and change direction to stay competitive and successful is a necessity. Our programs can help you address a number of the business issues that may be preventing your employees and your organization from achieving success.
Our new corporate training portal offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you and your employees can take over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors.
There are thousands of courses to choose from. Customize programs to fit your training needs!
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
- Receive certificate of completion with passing score
- Affordable: hundreds of courses just $125!
Accounting and Finance
Design and Composition
Health Care and Medical
Language and Arts
Law and Legal
Writing and Publishing
New programs added monthly!
For a full list of online programs or to register, please visit csusm.edu/el/courses and select Online Courses.